- Improve quality and timeliness of financial information by reviewing accounting organization and operations, eliminating redundancies, streamlining workflows, and aligning roles and responsibilities to ensure accountability.
- Assist organizations in the selection and implementation of accounting software and ERPs.
Sell-Side Due Diligence
- Convert non-compliant financial statements to GAAP basis and prepare clear and concise financial information for prospective buyers.
- Help to ensure an efficient sales process by working hand-in-hand with an organization’s CEO and leadership team to identify potential risks, correct underlying issues, and capitalize on opportunities to improve results.
- Maximize stakeholder value by transitioning processes, procedures, and institutional knowledge to new leadership team post-transaction.
- Drive performance improvement by uncovering operational weaknesses, identifying opportunities to increase revenue, and reducing expenses.
- Design dynamic cash flow forecasts and actively manage net working capital. Work directly with lenders, suppliers, and vendors to renegotiate contracts and obtain more favorable terms.
- Analyze and present monthly financial and operational results. Prepare budgets and forecasts. Prepare customized profitability analyses.
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs), measure results against plan, and monitor trends.